How To Build Data Science Teams?
Companies everywhere are struggling to assemble data science teams. Here are a couple of videos to help answer the following questions and more.
- How do you assemble a team?
- What skills do you need?
- Where do you look for data scientists?
DJ Patil, one of the stars of the data science world, answers a bunch of great questions in this talk. It is a couple years old, but still relevant.
What are the Characteristics to look for in a Data Scientist?
- Passion for playing with data
- History of having to manipulate data to solve problems
What are the Key Data Science Skills?
- Finding Data Sources
- Working with large data sets despite constraints
- Cleaning data
- Merging data sets
- Building tools for others to use
Where to look for data science team members?
- Other fields (physics, neurology, sciences)
- Academic counterparts
Principles for Data…
Ver o post original 152 mais palavras